The Birds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Firebird on Overhaulin'
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm by The Firebird

» NWS Statements
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm by The Firebird

» PVFA upcoming events
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 am by TA78

» Car Show August 3 Raynham MA
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm by BanditRich

» Pioneer Valley Firebirds Events 2014
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 pm by Steve

» 7th ANNUAL NECF POTLUCK COOKOUT, Sunday, June 15, 2014
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 pm by The Firebird

» PVGTOA 16th Annual Show 6/1 Agawam Mass.
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm by TA78

» '84 Recaro T/A, 5 speed, uber-rare Y81 Ttop-Delete, $1950
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm by The Firebird

» Dream Car Sprint
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm by Steve

» Grease Monkey Garage
NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:05 pm by tajoe

National Firebird & Trans Am Club

Charter Oak Firebird’s Club Web Site
Firebird Nation of North America's Club Web Site.

Pioneer Valley Firebird Assn Web Site
Massachusetts Firebird Car Club

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum

5 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Fri May 14, 2010 9:37 am

Hello:

I am Gary. I own a 1988 GTA (A.K.A. Scarlitt).
I was try'n to upload photos on here but cant figure it out. I do have pics of her under Third Generation Folder.
I will hopefully meet everyone in person very soon, I am just waiting for my hood to be done and I can actually take my car to the cruises.

Gary
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty Re: NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum

Post by mr71transam Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 am

Gary Welcome to the Board. I'm working on a User Guide and hope to have it posted soon.

Rick H
mr71transam
mr71transam
Founder
Founder

http://www.charteroakbirds.com

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty Thanks Rick

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Fri May 14, 2010 9:58 am

Hi Rick:

Thanks for the fast responce. I am still wondering if you would like to do a cruise or meeting at my store? I am on rt 5 in Wallingford and have a huge parking lot. If you wanted to do a car show my Dad is a DJ and we can have everything set up here. Let me know.
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty THANKS!

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Martin:

NICE RIDE!!!
Thanks, I cant wait to see it either LOL.
Im waiting for my bodyman to finish my new hood and Im all set, I get to uncover her, clean her up and drive her. She has been under a car cover with no hood for like a month. KILLING ME!! Evil or Very Mad
Hope to meet ya in person soon!

Gary
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty Re: NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum

Post by blue81ta Fri May 14, 2010 10:32 am

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to some pics of your GTA. Cool
blue81ta
blue81ta

Back to top Go down

Post by 69_RAG_TOP Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 am

Gary, Welcome to the Charter Oak Firebirds Board.

Posting pictures is not too hard. If you use Photobucket or Snapfish, post you photos there. I recommend small pics no more than 100 kb.

Then you need to hit the Image icon (not the Host an Image).

Put in the image url [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] address or the copied shortcut from Photobucket in the box and click OK.
69_RAG_TOP
69_RAG_TOP
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty hmmm?

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 am

Ahhhhh:

Thanks but I dont use either of those. I would just be taking the pics from my computer.
Is there a way to do that??
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

Post by mr71transam Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 am

Gary they are free just select the link below and setup an account.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Are you coming to the show Sunday? If your doesn't have your hood finished yet, still come down to the show and we can discuss things.
mr71transam
mr71transam
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty cool....

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Fri May 14, 2010 11:43 am

I was planning on coming down with the car. I can come down to talk bout things, hopefully I'll see you there. Im gonna feel weird pulling in with my beat up GMC pick up truck LOL.
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty Pics

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm

1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty My girl figured it out.. She's the smart one lol

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

Post by blue81ta Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Very nice looking GTA. Love the color. Cool Thanks for the pics.
blue81ta
blue81ta

Back to top Go down

Post by The Firebird Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm

It was nice to meet both of you, +one, saturday night at the Panera Bread Cruise. And yes "My girl figured it out.. She's the smart one lol" There is always a need for at least One Smart one. I'm the smart on in my family, but Judy always adds the A word after the Smart part.
I edited you post so the pictures would show. To put the picture link in the proper format just hit the Alt key plus the P key (Alt+P) and insert the link when you are in the Edit Post screen..

Rick H
The Firebird
The Firebird
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER & Have no clue how to post pics of my GTA on the forum Empty Thanks

Post by 1988PontiacGTA Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

It was a pleasure to meet you and everyone Sat. and thanks for editing my post so the pics show.
I have the ez-up shelter for you guys, my top is bad but yours top is good so you can have my good frame and put your top on it. I cant wait for Keith to get my hood done so I can use my car and start going to the cruises and shows!! See all of you soon and how do I get a couple Charter Oak t-shirts?

Gary
1988PontiacGTA
1988PontiacGTA

Back to top Go down

Post by mr71transam Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Gary just select this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. . From there you can view/buy any/all Charter Oak Firebirds Gear.

Rick H
mr71transam
mr71transam
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down