The Birds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Firebird on Overhaulin'
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm by The Firebird

» NWS Statements
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm by The Firebird

» PVFA upcoming events
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 am by TA78

» Car Show August 3 Raynham MA
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm by BanditRich

» Pioneer Valley Firebirds Events 2014
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 pm by Steve

» 7th ANNUAL NECF POTLUCK COOKOUT, Sunday, June 15, 2014
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 pm by The Firebird

» PVGTOA 16th Annual Show 6/1 Agawam Mass.
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm by TA78

» '84 Recaro T/A, 5 speed, uber-rare Y81 Ttop-Delete, $1950
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm by The Firebird

» Dream Car Sprint
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm by Steve

» Grease Monkey Garage
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:05 pm by tajoe

National Firebird & Trans Am Club

Charter Oak Firebird’s Club Web Site
Firebird Nation of North America's Club Web Site.

Pioneer Valley Firebird Assn Web Site
Massachusetts Firebird Car Club

Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle"

Go down

Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Empty Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle"

Post by Brother Al Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 am

I finally saw my first Chevy PPV Caprice Saturday!!! This thing looks mean as hell! Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Icon_coolChevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Icon_coolChevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Icon_cool

I spent the weekend up at my Wife's Grandparents place in VT playing Lumberjack this weekend. They have a decent amount of acreage up there and it needed to be thinned and cleaned of dead/broken trees... Anyway, as payment, her Grandparents offered to take me out to Dinner in Brattleboro. I wasn't about to refuse, LOL, I never turn down a meal. We climbed into their car and I sat in the front passenger seat. As we were getting closer to Brattleboro, we saw a mass of Police cars up ahead, lights going and a bunch of brake lights... The VT State Police had set up a sobriety checkpoint on VT Rt 30 Saturday afternoon. There were about 8 or 9 Cruisers, all lined up on both sides of the road, with Troopers, conemarkers, and flares out in the road. Thought it was a nasty accident scene at first, but as we pulled up, I realized what was going on.. And then I saw it!

Not like any of the promo pictures I've seen of it... Totally Black car, Blacked-out windows, grille, everything... not a hint of chrome, except for some wicked sweet mini-sized poverty caps set into all Black steelies. Couldn't tell it was a cop car from any distance, but at the same time, you couldn't tell exactly what it was until you got closer and noticed the Chevy emblems. The fact that I didn't recognize it is what made me give it the initial look over to begin with...

The Trooper asked my Wife's Grandfather if he'd had anything to drink, he replied "No Ma'am, not yet... We're on our way to dinner." She laughed a little, checked to see if we were wearing seatbelts, and told him to take it easy and drive safe. I asked her who was the lucky one driving the new Caprice? She said he had "Stepped Out" for the moment. I asked if she knew if he liked it and she said "Yep, he talks about driving it all the time." and said it with a wry smile, so it leads me to believe that "He", maybe "She" has a made a few interesting tales with it already...
Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Icon_twisted
Can't wait to see what Chevy does with the Civillian version thats been recently announced (finally!)
Brother Al
Brother Al

http://www.necamaro-firebird.org

Back to top Go down

Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle" Empty Re: Chevy PPV Caprice "Police Pursuit Vehicle"

Post by Brother Al Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Here are the 2012 Michigan State Police Police Car Testing Results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Brother Al
Brother Al

http://www.necamaro-firebird.org

Back to top Go down