The Birds Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Firebird on Overhaulin'
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm by The Firebird

» NWS Statements
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm by The Firebird

» PVFA upcoming events
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 am by TA78

» Car Show August 3 Raynham MA
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:55 pm by BanditRich

» Pioneer Valley Firebirds Events 2014
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 pm by Steve

» 7th ANNUAL NECF POTLUCK COOKOUT, Sunday, June 15, 2014
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 pm by The Firebird

» PVGTOA 16th Annual Show 6/1 Agawam Mass.
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm by TA78

» '84 Recaro T/A, 5 speed, uber-rare Y81 Ttop-Delete, $1950
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm by The Firebird

» Dream Car Sprint
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:16 pm by Steve

» Grease Monkey Garage
Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:05 pm by tajoe

National Firebird & Trans Am Club

Charter Oak Firebird’s Club Web Site
Firebird Nation of North America's Club Web Site.

Pioneer Valley Firebird Assn Web Site
Massachusetts Firebird Car Club

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run

4 posters

Go down

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Empty Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run

Post by Steve Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi Guys;

I know that Charter Oak has a cruise to the show for Saturday but for anyone heading out to Rhoe Island using the Mass turnpike consider joining the Pioneer Valley Firebird Association cruise to the show. We will be leaving the Chicopee Transpotation Center (Chicopee Pride) on Saturday at 7am to burn some serious go-go juice to the show. This should be a great show with 90 cars pre-registered. A lot of birds will be present. If you havene't already check out the pictures from the last show at the Warwick Crowne Plaza here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click here for Mapquest directiosn to the cruise starting point. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you want to join just either show up, post here, e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or call my cell at 413-246-8478.

John K. will be heading up Friday night so he won't be there to slow the cruise. Here was our cruise to Saratoga in July, notice the Prius passing John's Bandit Trans Am:

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Pri2

And again:

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Pri1

Man was that 400 ever blowing the doors of the Bandit. Too bad Buford T. Justice didn't have a fuel efficient hybrid for the "hot pursuit."

Just kidding John!
Steve
Steve

http://tran-zam.com

Back to top Go down

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Empty Re: Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run

Post by TA78 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 am

Well If I didn't have to wait for a certain "TURBO" pace car, apparently the driver had the "pace" set on slow. Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Icon_razz See ya Sat., did you get my email about the some GTO club members also joining in on the cruise?

Last edited by TA78 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
TA78
TA78
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.pioneervalleyfirebirds.com

Back to top Go down

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Empty Re: Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run

Post by Steve Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 pm

What do you mean? Here is the old Turbo Boosterometer showing medium boost the whole way. Idiot lights don't lie.

Good times ahead this weekend my friend!

Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Boost
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mr71transam Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Is the High light burned OUT Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Icon_question Warwick Pontiac Celebration Bandit Run Lol
mr71transam
mr71transam
Founder
Founder

http://www.charteroakbirds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 69_RAG_TOP Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

There is no way that I would ever let a Honda Syphilis Hybrid pass me on the Mass Turnpike.

I don't need any lights to tell me I am running at 3500 RPM...just a tach and a 4 speed gear box...lol
69_RAG_TOP
69_RAG_TOP
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.charteroakbirds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Turbo boost lights give you something to do on the highway. I sitting there thinking I'm going to give it some three light boost to show those Prius' who's boss.

Martin, was the bird icon on the Turbo Charge emblem in the scoop. Mine is the only one I've seen like that. And yes, the boost lights still work. I'm going to get some front seat covers ordered and have a new decal installed on the hood this winter. We'll see how the old finaces hold up.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down